Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Reflection in 3rd grading ♥

In this grading period, we learned many lessons about HTML links, different kinds of HTML links, we did not focus in commenting blogs and typing all the exer from 1-8, we also learned about how to make Body Backgrounds, Background Colors,and how to put HTML images, Knowing about this, it was so nice to me because it’s my very first time to learned about this topic.
Moving on, I will listen more harder to our teacher so that I can fully understand our lessons. I will exert more efforts to do our different activities so that it will be more satisfied.
These are just the things that we've done in this grading period. I hope, this coming next grading period, I will learned more lessons about this topic. I ♥ this topic and i will never forget this. that's all thank you!!

6 comments:

  1. I figured out that you really love that topic, right?
    I enjoyed reading your post!!
    Keep it up!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have learned a lot and so do I.
    I like what you have said that you will listen more to our teacher if she discusses about a certain topic. Nice post. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your post and I admire your insights. Its short but I think the ideas are still IN it. . . . . . . keep it up my friend ^_^.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...nIcE pOst..rAymArk =D ♥♥♥ aNd plEasE mAkE yOur fOnt siZe mAke bIgGeR bEcaUse iTs tO sMalL =D ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. .Im amazed with your composition..well keep it up!!..Take care..

    ReplyDelete