Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NEW year, NEW me IN 2011

NEW year, NEW me IN 2011

This is the year of a metal rabbit,2011. This year I'm hopping to have a new life . I'm hopping to be more responsible and a better person. More responsible because for my future and I like to achieve my goals and aspiration in life.
The last one that brought me greatly magnificent things and absolutely horrible things; unforgettable experiences that I’m sure I’ll laugh about… eventually. The last year brought me a bag of lessons that I hope I will be able to apply and remember as the New Year progresses. I made mistakes and hurt people which I will do my best never to do again.
At the start of January, I have no plans for the whole year. I have no New Years Resolution. But then, the following days, I have thought of the changes and my plans I'm going to make the whole year. I want to change my attitudes and my life. That's all thank you.


6 comments:

  1. like you i'm also hoping for a new me.. you have a nice post .. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice raymark.. :)) nice post :))





    keep up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post. . .hope you can change what you want to change for this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, all i can say is that, do all your very best in every journey in your life!

    Good post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. greatly magnificent things
    horrible things
    UNFORGETTABLE THINGS
    AWESOME THINGS
    WEIRD THINGS
    AND A LOT MORE THINGS:)

    ReplyDelete