Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CHANGE: Starts with Me!!

Why peoples need to change?
Everything changes as time passed by and we can't stop it for it is a continuous process.
As a student I also want to changes my attitudes.And as a student to start the changes I will be good leader,follower and example for my fellow men because changes begins with myself. We may change in either physical, mental, spiritual, or emotional aspect but one thing is for sure, change will start within ourselves and it will mold us into a better person wherein we are more comfortable.
I know that it is not easy to do without the help of each other.
I remember when i was a child I'm not to strong and I'm not that kind of man that
Now, I’m stronger enough to face those fears and enemies. I’m deciding w/ in myself. thats why i'm saying that i already change my life..
THE CHANGE STARTS WITH ME!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment