Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"my dream, my future"


We people have their own dream but what comes to your mind 1st when you here dream. for me a dream is a wish that your heart makes. it is also our want to fulfill when we are still studying.
When I was still a child, my parents wanted me to become a engineer someday. .when I studying in San Ildefonso central School. I want to learn how to cook foods, so that i tell to my mother,, when I was cooking i was think deep, that when I finish my study i will become a great cook. that was my dream and I want to fulfill it..I need to strive harder in the next level of my life and I want to improve everything so that I would become better. I will make sure that everything will be alright.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
This is my simple but great dream for me..
I WILL FULFILL MY DREAM..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment